The IPL hair removal method works very similar to laser treatment. It penetrates the skin and destroys the follicles. However, there is a little difference when it comes to IPL and laser technology.
To determine if a treatment is right for you, you need to understand the basics of what this treatment has to offer you, after which you can proceed with IPL hair removal. Remember to consult only certified physicians and professionals for the best results with IPL treatment.
Advantages of IPL hair removal treatment:
- With IPL technology, you get a completely personalized treatment. Due to the flexibility of the treatment, it is highly recommended by clinicians, as the parameters can be set individually for each patient.
- This method makes it easier to target larger areas of the skin. Much of it can be meticulously covered with an IPL treatment, making it a better option for people looking to treat larger parts of unwanted hair growth.
- The percentage and chances of risk or skin damage are lower with IPL hair removal treatment. Compared to other methods such as laser, the chances of you developing a rash or other skin problems are very small.
The difference with IPL hair removal treatments:
- The IPL method is relatively less expensive than other hair removal treatments. This means that the results you get with IPL technology cannot match the other removal methods available today. Every penny you spend on an IPL treatment is worth it because it is known to be one hundred percent effective in treating unwanted hair growth.
- The method provides a longer wavelength compared to laser treatments. Due to the optimal wavelength size of IPL technology, a larger section can be covered and treated, making treatment faster and easier than others.
- It emits more light and heat with IPL technology, compared to laser that provides lower energy levels. This is the reason why IPL can target follicles faster and better.
- The IPL hair removal treatment can be used on all skin types and colors. It is universal in nature because the treatment has the potential to help people with different skin types.
- It is cheaper and more popular compared to laser hair removal treatment. This is the main reason why people with coarse and hard hair choose the IPL method.
- The treatment is also risk-free and does not harm the surrounding skin. The chances of other skin problems and damage are drastically reduced, giving patients the opportunity to undergo IPL hair removal in a safe, effective and thorough manner.
Getting ipl Singapore hair removal is very simple and easy. All you have to do is consult specialists and specialist doctors, or visit reputable hair removal clinics that can provide you with a complete solution to remove unwanted hair growth. Choose the right clinics and doctors to get the best consultation and best results from the IPL hair removal method.