In the world human population only2% people are blessed with green contacts. One might have seen Famous people who are naturally born with green contacts are ElizabethOlsen, ScarlettJohansson, EddieRedmayne etc. Don’t worry if you are not blessed with green contacts. One can simulate the same gorgeous look with a pair of green colored contacts. Here are a list of green contacts which provide you thin, lightweight, breathable, moisture rich andsterile lenses. They should be worn whenever required and should be remove before going to bed.
A. Do’s while using green contacts
i. Before wearing any contact lens one should wash their hands with soap solution and dry them thoroughly
ii. One should use moisture rich lenses. Because the eye shouldn’t get dry . This green contacts will provide you such a good feature.
iii. Before placing one should check the lenses aren’t inside-out because they should be in the shape of bowl
iv. Lenses should be placed before makeup because there are chances of lacrimation which destroys make up if worn after
v. If lenses are worn one should keep their eyes closed when using sprays on face or hair and also protect them from aerosol
vi. Thoroughly clean the contact lenses with the solution provided and place them in that case .And the case also should be clean and sterile
vii. Visit the doctor immediately If experiencing any pain or irritation with the contact lenses
B. Don’t while using greencontacts
· Don’t wear that contacts if there is any soreness or redness or profuse watering from the eyes.
- Green contact lenses should not be used over normal regular lenses. One should take doctor’s prescription in such cases.
- Don’t use green contacts if they are damaged or torn or any scratches. They should be discarded
- Don’t wear the contacts while having shower or swimming. In such cases if the contacts are must then where goggles and protect the lenses
- Don’t rub the eyes when the contact lenses are in because lenses might get dislodge and also causes irritation to the eyes
- Don’t sleep with the lenses. One should remove them before going to bed and place them in the case
- Don’t use water or saliva to clean the lenses.They should be cleaned with the sterile solution provided in the kit
- Never ever share your contact lenses with the other persons because there are high chances off contaminating the infections.